Probate Law, Living Trust Attorney | Memphis, TN
The passing of a loved one can cause many emotions to surface. It's a huge a burden for grieving family members to have to deal with funeral arrangements, reaching out to extended family and handling all the other details involved with the process. If you have been appointed by a probate court to administer your loved one's estate, Preston Wilson can help you through this difficult process and give you solace – you'll know that it will be taken care of while you focus on taking care of yourself and your family.
Preston Wilson can help you with:
• Filing state and federal tax returns
• Opening the estate and proving the Will
• Identifying assets and debts
• Notifying creditors and paying debts of the estate
• Identifying heirs and distributing the remaining assets of the estate
• Transferring IRA's to non-spouse beneficiaries
Preston Wilson has been handling probate matters on behalf of citizens of Memphis for over 35 years. He understands that the death of a loved one, whether sudden or expected, is a very difficult time. He strives to offer compassionate legal guidance to the appointed representative through the probate process.